Friday 31 December 2010

Bargainista

I have had a good sales. More by luck than judgement I have managed to add a fair number of lovely items to my wardrobe and even better I got a good balance of things I really wanted and was delighted to find half price and things I'd never buy at full price but just took a punt on.

In the former category there was some practical black trousers and jeans from Monsoon, where I managed to save £97.50 by erm spending £97.50. In the second category I took a liking to this Jade coloured sweater which is unlike anything else I own and which should complement said plain black trews beautifully

I also good some good results shopping on the Boden website which has a great sale, though the big sizes tend to disappear quickly. I love the print on this wrap dress, and really you can never have too many decent wrap dresses in your life. Reduced from £85 to £55

I avoided the shopping emporia that were like hell on earth (I'm taking about you John Lewis)  and my good fortune came I think by concentrating on just one or two shops and websites where I'd shop in non sale times rather than trawling around speculatively. I hope the sales were good to you too and that 2011 will be a happy year in dressing for all us fashion aliens

No comments: